Thursday 29 April 2010

unfinished jobs





These appliqued elephants have been sitting at the bottom of my ever expanding fabric collection, getting creased and shabby as I don't really know what to do with them. I had this idea about 8 years ago to make a series of elephant bags from a fabulous linen swatch book that had all these gorgeous colours, but then got bored as I always do and abandoned them! Well here they are, and I shall press them and hang them up.....and sort all my clobber out!

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I'd mount and frame them as a series, or make them into cushion covers. Too lovely to be separated I think! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Cushion (pillow) covers!

    Glad you finally posted these gems - they are wonderful! Nice colors...
    So much in my mind to talk to you about....can hardly wait!

    Time is flying by!
    xo

    ReplyDelete