Friday 23 April 2010

more flowers





Have just finished another 2 flowers so that now I have a bouquet! Don't quite know what to do with them, but am thinking about opening an etsy shop to sell some of my handmade goodies...just need to give up the full time work and sell the children.......Spring has definitely arrived though in my garden, I really love blue flowers and you cannot get bluer than the amazing Cerinthe purpurens...it has seeded all over my gravel garden...just lovely and I didn't even need to buy any fabric!!!

2 comments:

  1. Still loving the flowers. How many do you have now? I think an etsy shop for you would be wonderful. (and wonderul for all of us too). Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white lily is my FAVORITE!
    I think the stamen are GREAT! and all the little pom poms!

    Hope your entire weekend was "lovely" and that you felt happy about ALL of it!
    Ready for your trip Saturday?
    Let's talk before then, okay?

    ReplyDelete